One hundred. That’s how many consecutive days of blogging I’ve managed to accomplish so far this year. Ok, technically I’m at 107 days of blogging, but I wanted to write something on day 100, though life does what it’s very skilled at doing and threw hundreds of distractions in my path, so here I am 7 days later. I consider this a very minor feat and I hope to make it to 200 consecutive days too.
Here’s what I’ve learned so far –
- I really enjoy naming photos and blog posts
- My photography game has declined since I lost all my free time to raising children
- I’m rediscovering the awesomeness of blogging – creating content, exploring ideas, big picture thinking with little words
- I read every comment. If I had more time I’d respond to all of them
- I’m feeling the urge to write longer content, so I think Season 16 will explore writing posts that are longer than 500 words, at least once a week.
Day 107 of 366